Note 3 has been finally launched for India. If you are someone who doesn’t like low budget mobile phones and only looking to buy a smartphone with top features then definitely Note 3 is the best option as it is the latest flagship smartphone launched by Samsung. Even at Rs49,900, Galaxy Note 3 is a good choice and there are some top reasons for it.
Note 3 seems much better than Note 2. You should check out the features of Note 3 which make them the top reasons to spend amount around Rs 50k on this smartphone.
Note 3 definitely looks good but the looks may not be enough to spend Rs 49,900. You should check out the top 6 reasons to buy Galaxy Note 3.
1. Good Internal Memory – Let us start talking about the good memory of Note 3. This smartphone is superb if you are going to save lot of games, pictures and videos. Not only the internal memory of 32GB will attract you to Note 3 but the option to get 64GB external memory using microSD card will make you happy with Note 3.
2. 5.7 Inch screen is awesome – Note 3 has superb touchscreen. The 5.7 inch SUPER AMOLED HD screen is too impressive. You may find better experience with the touchscreen of Note 3 than the one you got with Note 2.
3. Camera Features are good – With Note 3 you get good front facing camera of 2 megapixel. The rear facing camera is a 13 megapixel camera with LED flash. You won’t get disappointed with the camera as it the third version of Note with better and improved camera features.
4. Octa Core processor and 3GB RAM – I will say Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be one of the most powerful Android smartphones. The 1.9 GHz Octa Core processor and 3GB RAM make Note 3 better than most of the Galaxy series smartphones. You should find gaming to be great fun on Note 3 because of the 3GB RAM present in Galaxy Note 3.
5. Faster Connectivity – With Note 3 you get better and faster connectivity. The Bluetooth version is 4.0 while you even get NFC technology with Note 3. Faster 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity with Note 3 may definitely make you browse more sites daily on your new smartphone.
The competition in the market is definitely increasing. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is definitely a good option but there are some other newly launched smartphones too through which you may go through before spending Rs 49,900.