Micromax is back and this time with 2 affordable smartphones, which are Micromax In Note 1 and Micromax 1b. I’ll make you know the features, specs, price, variants, etc of In Note 1 and In b in this post.
I’ll also let you know the best alternative of Micromax In Note 1. Compare the best smartphones with In Note 1 before you make the final decision.
“Complete stock experience” can be one of the reasons which may make you buy one of these smartphones online. You may be able to get a good experience and be able to multi-task easily using the new Micromax smartphones.
Micromax is also focusing on “Make in India” initiative. The virtual launch event of In Note 1 and In 1b made us know about the Micromax company’s facility.
One of the pros of In Note 1 which will remain a special feature is the Quad rear camera setup. LED-flash and artificial intelligence make In Note 1 a really good budget smartphone within Rs 15,000. The rear camera features may make people select it over the other mid-budget smartphones.
Micromax In Note 1 and In 1b Variants
In Note 1 in a mid-budget smartphone launched in 2 variants. The 4GB+64GB version is priced at Rs 10,999, while the price of 4GB + 128GB version is Rs 12,499.
Micromax In 1b is a low-budget smartphone. The price for the 2GB+32GB version is Rs 6,999 only, while the price for 4GB+64GB version is Rs 7,999.
Micromax In Note 1 Specs
Let’s go through the specifications of In Note 1.
- 67-inch punch-hole Full HD+ Display Screen.
- MediaTek Helo G85 processor.
- RAM and Storage: 4GB+64GB, 4GB + 128GB.
- Android 10 Operating System.
- Rear cameras: 48-megapixel camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle-lens, 2-megapixel macro lens, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- Front camera: 16-megapixel camera
- 5000mAh Battery. Comes with an 18W fast charger.
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor.
- Green and White color options
Micromax In 1b Specs
Here are the specifications of In 1b.
- 6.5-inch mini-drop HD+ Display Screen.
- MediaTek Helo G35 processor.
- RAM and Storage : 4GB+64GB, 2GB+32GB.
- Android 10 Operating System.
- Rear cameras: 13-megapixel camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- Front camera: 8-megapixel camera.
- 5000mAh Battery. Comes with a 10W fast charger.
- Fingerprint sensor at the back.
- 3 color options
Micromax In Note 1 Comparison with Redmi Note 9
Xiaomi, Vivo, and other Chinese companies have got huge success with their low-budget and mid-budget smartphones.
One of the best alternatives to Micromax In Note 1 is Xiaomi Redmi Note 9.
The main difference between In Note 1 and Redmi Note 9 is that In Note 1 comes with a MediaTek Helio G85 processor, whereas Redmi Note 9 comes with a powerful Snapdragon 720G processor.
The display screen is of the same size that is 6.67 inches.
When it comes to camera features, there is tough competition as the features are similar, but one may definitely like to test the camera quality.
Micromax In 1b can be compared with some of the latest low-budget smartphones launched in India and the upcoming low-budget smartphones which will be launched soon.
You can compare In 1b with Redmi 9 and Poco C3.
You can even compare Micromax In Note 1 with Poco M2 and other Poco smartphones.
In Note 1 can be purchased from 24th November, while the sales for In 1b will start from 26th November. The registration for both the new devices has already started.
You can buy the new Micromax smartphones In Note 1 and In B not only from Flipkart but also from Micromax’s official website. Whether you’ll buy In Note 1 or In 1b? Which variant you’ll choose?