Many people go through a situation in which smartphone gets fallen into water or due to rain it gets wet. When a smartphone gets wet one feels that what should be done to save it from damage. In this post I will tell you 5 things which you must do if you don’t want your smartphone to get completely damaged due to water.
Even if your smartphone has got wet it is not necessary that it will stop working. If you do the following 5 things when your smartphone gets wet then you may be able to use your same smartphone very soon again.
1. Remove Battery from your Smartphone – Once your smartphone has got wet first thing which you must do is that you should remove the battery. You should remove battery as well as sim card from your smartphone. You should not keep it wet and try to get out water from it. As it is necessary to make your smartphone dry again from inside you should that’s why keep it open and this is very important.
2. Wipe off water from your smartphone and battery – You can definitely dry up your smartphone by wiping the water off from the screen, battery and other parts of your smartphone. This step can help you in making your smartphone dry very fast and hence this thing is very must to be done immediately when the smartphone has got wet.
3. Using Uncooked Rice for drying your smartphone – Ever thought to keep your smartphone in a plate of uncooked rice? I have heard that many people advice this thing to be done when the smartphone has got wet. Uncooked rice can absorb the water faster and that’s why keeping your smartphone in a plate or bag of uncooked rice may be a very cool idea.
4. Use an another mobile phone until your smartphone starts working again – It may take hours before your smartphone gets dry totally. Until you are trying out various things with your smartphone, you may insert your sim in any other mobile phone so that you will not miss out some of the very important calls.
5. Give it for repairing – Even after trying to dry your smartphone, you may find that you smartphone doesn’t works in few hours then you may need to visit a mobile repairing store. Sometimes water reaches to inside of the smartphone and damages the smartphone which can only be repaired when given to a mobile phone repairer.
It is very necessary that you don’t try to use your smartphone again until it gets fully dry. If you will try to use your smartphone even when it is not dry and you have not done the things which are to be done when smartphone gets wet then definitely you will be harming your smartphone. Doing such things when your smartphone has got wet may be a time consuming task for you but if you really want your smartphone to work well again then these things are definitely required.
I hope that you will tell your friends too to do the same 5 things when their smartphone gets wet. Protecting your smartphone from any damage is in your hands and that’s why you should follow the necessary steps when your smartphone gets wet.