Moto E’s popularity before the launch is definitely a very fantastic thing for Motorola. After the massive success of Moto G, Motorola may definitely want more people to decide to Buy Moto E. I don’t know that whether Moto E will get more success than Moto G or not. I am hoping that due to the popularity people will be more eager and more excited to go for Moto E. Those people who didn’t bought Moto G may definitely consider to go for Moto E.
Moto G got huge success in India but Moto X couldn’t get the similar success like Moto G. I think this was because of the reason that Moto X was priced more than Moto G.
Above image is of Moto X,and this smartphone of Motorola company is the one which didn’t get that much massive success like Moto G. The next smartphone which is coming is Moto E and the price of Moto E is going to be lower than Moto X and Moto G.
So here are the different reasons which may make people go for Moto E immediately.
1. Price Inside Rs 10,000 – Both Moto G and Moto X are superb Android smartphones but both of them come at price above Rs 10,000. Moto E’s price will be under Rs 10,000 which may make people with even very low budget think about buying a good Motorola Smartphone.
2. Latest Android Operating System – Many low budget Android smartphones still get launched with Android 4.2 or Android 4.3 version. This is not going to happen with Moto E. Motorola’s Moto E will be working on Android 4.4 version which is definitely a really good thing.
3. Dual SIM function – These days people don’t only want a good Android smartphone but they also want it to have a Dual SIM function. Moto E may become the best Dual SIM Android smartphone in low budget which may make people prefer it over some of the really good Android smartphones.
4. A Good 5 Megapixel Camera – Moto E is going to come with 5 megapixel camera. People are having expectations that they will be able to take good pictures with Moto E as the camera quality will be good. Moto E will become the best smartphone in low budget only if the camera quality will be decent enough to impress people.
5. Good Battery Life – Charging Mobile again and again is really very boring thing. People like smartphones which come with good battery life. People are expecting to get more talktime with Moto E than what they get with other low budget smartphones. If the battery will last for many hours even after continuous usage, then it will make teenagers really think about replacing their current smartphone with Moto E.
I know that there are few cons like 4GB Internal memory, No Quad Core processor but you should also consider the price of Moto E. If you want a Quad Core processor then Motorola’s Moto G and Moto X are there for you. Moto E is going to be a smartphone for those who have a budget which doesn’t cross Rs 10,000. You can definitely consider the pros and cons before you go for this smartphone.
You will be able to Buy Moto E from Flipkart. I hope that Moto E will come with some very good offers. This time Flipkart may offer some more special offers than it did with Moto G and Moto X. I am very excited to know about the offers which Flipkart which will be giving on the launch day of Moto E. Moto E may launch on 13th May and it is quite possible that Moto E may get sold out on Flipkart in few hours. This is the reason you will need to rush fast so that you can buy Moto E for yourself on the launch day itself.