HTC One which is one of the most awaited Android smartphones by HTC is finally available for Indians. Now Indians can buy HTC One at a price of Rs 42,990. If you had checked out the features of HTC One, you may have waited more for HTC One. In this post we are mentioning the reasons which may make you decide to buy HTC One even if its price is Rs 42,990.
Latest Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system is one of the reasons to go for HTC One. Check out this post to know all the reasons to spend over Rs 40,000 for buying HTC One.
Reasons to spend Rs 42,990 for buying HTC One
- Good display screen of 4.7 inches with good resolution may make you buy HTC One if you require an Android smartphone with good touchscreen.
- HTC One is powerful as it has 1.7 GHz Quad Core processor and 2GB RAM provided in HTC One may be one of the reasons to go for HTC One. Even some costly Android smartphones have 1GB RAM only and that’s why you may like to spend money on getting HTC One.
- Availability of all the connectivity features in HTC One is really attracting many people towards HTC One. Even the inclusion of NFC in HTC One may be one of the reasons to buy HTC One.
- The rear camera is an Ultrapixel camera which may make you definitely buy HTC One. Full HD video recording can be done using rear facing camera of HTC One. Some Android smartphones have very low quality front camera while HTC One has a 2.1 megapixel camera in the front which will make you do video calling without any problem.
- 2300 mAh battery is really very powerful and with HTC One you should definitely get good hours of battery life.