Samsung Galaxy M32 5G has got launched in India at the price of Rs 20,999 and by claiming the offer you can purchase Galaxy M32 5G at Rs 18,999.
One of the main pros of purchasing Galaxy M32 5G is that it comes with support for 12 5G bands.
Samsung promises 2 years of software updates, Knox security, etc.
The Quad Camera of Galaxy M32 5G may provide you with a decent experience. It will be interesting to see the Galaxy M32 5G response as there are many good 5G smartphones available under Rs 21,000.
Galaxy M32 5G comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V LCD Screen. The display resolution is 1600 x 720 pixels. The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection which is again one of the pros. The refresh rate is 60Hz and I expected at least a 90Hz refresh rate considering the price of M 32 5G.
- Android 11 and OneUI 3.1.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 GPU.
- 6GB/8GB RAM.
- The internal storage of 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage.
- Expandable storage up to 1TB using a micro-SD card.
- Quad Rear Camera Setup comprises a 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- 13MP Front Camera.
- Dolby Atmos
- 5G, Dual GT VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, Samsung Pay.
- 5000 mAh Battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Offer
Claim Rs 2,000 discount by using an ICICI Credit Card or Credit/Debit EMI to purchase the Galaxy M32 5G. You should visit the purchase page to know the complete terms and conditions of this offer on the Samsung Galaxy M32.
You may see more discount offers on Galaxy M32 5G from Samsung in the future.
Do note that the original price for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant is Rs 20,999, whereas the discount price is Rs 18,9999.
The original price for the 8GB RAM and 128GB variant is Rs 22,999, whereas the discounted price for the same is Rs 20,999.
You can check out iQOO Z3, Realme 8 5G, and the other 5G smartphones in the price range of Rs 20,000 on this blog before making the final decision. Also, compare Galaxy M32 with them before you make the decision.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G comes in 2 colors which are Slate Black and Sky Blue. The sale of Galaxy M32 5G starts on 2nd September 2021. Do you think that Samsung Galaxy M32 5G is a good option considering the other 5G smartphones under Rs 20,000?