Redmi Note 11T 5G has launched in India at an affordable price.
It is good to see that 5G smartphones are going to be available now at a competitive price.
The delay in the launch of 5G connectivity in India has disappointed some people who have been waiting for faster 5G internet.
This new 5G smartphone is going to increase the competition in the 5G smartphones segment as the starting variant is priced around Rs 15,000.
Like every other affordable 5G smartphone, this Redmi smartphone also has its pros and cons.
You need to check out the complete details before you decide to purchase Redmi Note 11T 5G or some other affordable 5G smartphone.
Have a look at the pros and cons, specifications, and other details about the new Redmi Note 11T 5G smartphone.
Best Features/Pros of Redmi Note 11T 5G
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor.
- 33W Pro Fast charger.
- RAM booster up to 3GB.
- UFS 2.2.
- 90Hz Adaptive refresh rate.
- 50MP AI Camera.
- Dual Speakers.
- Dual mic.
- Reading mode for eye comfort.
- Sunlight display for adjustment of screen brightness.
- IR blaster.
- 3.55 mm audio jack.
- X-Axis Linear Vibration motor.
- IP53 rating.
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Cons of Redmi Note 11T 5G
It doesn’t come with an AMOLED screen which is one of the cons of the Redmi Note 11T 5G.
Redmi Note 11T 5G Specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD display screen having a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 90Hz Adaptive refresh rate, and 240Hz refresh rate. The display screen comes with Gorilla Glass 3 processor.
- Android 11 with custom MIUI.
- Weighs 195 grams.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- 6GB/8GB RAM.
- 64GB/128GB Storage.
- Expandable Memory up to 1TB using a microSD card.
- Dual SIM (Hybrid Slot)
- 50MP main camera with a secondary 8MP ultrawide sensor.
- 16MP front camera.
- 3.55mm audio jack.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C.
- 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- Colors – Stardust White, Aquamarine Blue, and Matte Black.
Redmi Note 11T 5G comes in 3 variants.
The effective price for the 6GB + 64GB variant is Rs 14,499, whereas the effective price for the 8GB+128GB variant is Rs 15,999 and the 8GB+128GB variant is priced at Rs 17,999.
The price seems to be applicable after applying the discount offers.
There is an introductory discount of Rs 1,000, ICICI Bank offer of Rs 1,000 discount and No-cost EMI for Up to 9 months.
You can compare Redmi Note 11T 5G with Realme 8s and Lava Agni 5G smartphones. The comparison can be useful but the options will keep increasing as companies will start pricing their affordable new 5G smartphones around Rs 15,000.
The sale of Redmi Note 11T 5G will start from 7th December, 12PM. Do let me know your opinion about this new Redmi series smartphone.