Poco is trying to give a tough competition by launching Poco C31 at an affordable price.
A large display screen and a powerful battery of 5000 mAh are the pros considering the affordable price of the Poco C31.
You should check out the Poco C31’s specifications, offers, etc to know if it is the affordable 4G smartphone that you’ll like to purchase for yourself.
Poco C31 Specifications
- 6.53-inch HD+ IPS LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution.
- Weighs 196 grams
- Android 10 with MIUI 12.
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM.
- 32GB storage/64GB storage (eMMC 5.1) .
- External storage space up to 512GB.
- Dual SIM (Nano+Nano+MicroSD)
- Rear Camera Setup – 13MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro 4 cm camera, and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- Front Camera – 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- 3.55 audio jack
- 5000 mAh Battery with 10W fast charging feature.
- Rear-Mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS+GLONASS, MicroUSB.
- Splash-proof body with P2i coating.
- Available color variants: Shadow Grey and Royal Blue colors.
Poco C31 Best Offers
The price for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant is Rs 8,499, whereas the price for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant is Rs 9,499.
The discounted offer price during Flipkart’s Big Billion Day sales is as follows:
The offer price is Rs 7,999 for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant, whereas the offer price for the 4GB RAM/64GB variant is Rs 8,999.
The launch offer allows you to get a 10% instant discount using an Axis Bank, ICICI Bank Debit card/ ICICI Bank Credit card.
Poco C31 vs Micromax In 2B
The main competitor of Poco C31 is Micromax In 2B. Both come at almost the same price. Poco C31 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor, whereas Micromax In 2B comes with a Unisoc T610 processor. Poco C31 comes in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants, whereas Micromax In 2B is available in 4GB and 6GB RAM options. The competition among the low-priced 4G smartphones has increased a lot.
Do let me know your opinion about the Poco C31’s features and the launch offers. Also, let us know your favorite low-budget 4G smartphone.