Looking for an affordable tablet for Rs 10,000? Motorola has launched Moto Tab G20 at the price of Rs 10,000.
You won’t find many good tablets in the budget of Rs 10,000. It is that’s why important to understand what this tablet offers and whether this is the best tablet in the budget of Rs 10,000?
This Motorola tablet is priced at Rs 10,999 only. It comes with a single speaker only, but you’ll find that it is provided with Dolby Atmos.
Do note that the display screen is an 8-inch display. If you’re looking for a 10-inch tablet, then you need to look at some of the other affordable tablets.
Motorola Moto Tab G20 Specifications
- 8-ich HD IPT TDDI display. It comes with up to 350 nits brightness, 60Hz refresh rate, and resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Weighs 305 grams.
- Android 11
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22T processor and GE8320 650 GPU.
- 3GB RAM.
- 32 GB Storage Space.
- Rear camera: 5MP autofocus camera, Front camera: 2MP camera.
- 3.55 mm audio jack.
- Dolby Atmos.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
- 5100 mAh battery that offers video watching of up to 15 hours.
- 10W charging.
Moto Tab G20 comes in a single-color variant which is the Platinum Grey color variant.
I definitely understand that Motorola has provided 3GB RAM, 32GB storage space, and a Mono speaker in this tablet considering the affordable price. Motorola could have launched a 4GB/64GB variant too considering the increasing demand for the best tablets in the price range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000. Decent battery life is going to be one of the pros considering the affordable price.
The inclusion of a SIM slot would have made this Motorola tablet very popular in India.
This tablet is going to be useful for kids because it comes with “Google Kids Space” to curate content for kids.
Motorola Moto Tab G20 Best Offers
- Up to Rs 1000 Off on Exchange.
- 10% Discount on using ICICI or Axis Bank card for payment. This discount may be available during the Flipkart Big Billion Days only.
The sale has started on October 2. You can head over to Flipkart to purchase this affordable tablet. If you use the discount offer, you’ll be spending around Rs 10,000.
Do let me know if you think that Motorola Moto Tab G20 is one of the best options in the budget of Rs 10,000? Do let me know any other affordable tablets that you find to be the best in the budget of Rs 10,000?