iQOO Z5 is here and the price is Rs 23,990 only. If you’re looking for the best offers, the pros, and the cons of this new iQOO Z series smartphone, then this is the post you need to read.
I’ve researched a lot for providing this crucial information about the new iQOO Z5.
Are you a gamer? Are you looking for a gaming smartphone within Rs 25,000?
You can’t miss reading this complete information about the new iQOO Z5 smartphone.
Image Credits – Twitter/@iQOOIndia
We thank iQOO India for making us know that this iQOO smartphone looks impressive by posting different images of it over Twitter and other social media channels.
iQOO Z5 comes with a large 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD screen. The main features of this display are 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz sampling rate, TUV Rheinland low blue light certification, etc.
Disclaimer – This post contains an affiliate link. I may earn a small commission if you support me by using my link to buy iQOO Z5.
What are the cons of this display screen? Most of the tech bloggers believe that they should have provided a Super AMOLED display screen. The competition in the Rs 25,000 segment has definitely increased, and even iQOO understands the same.
Another con is that it supports 2 5G bands only. iQOO has stated that they have tried to cover the important bands. This is as per the information available online, and I’m also following the social media channels of iQOO India regularly. If I get any other information from iQOO, then I’ll definitely update you about the same.
The minimum storage space of 128GB shall be enough, but the external storage option using a microSD card is missing in this device. This will be a negative point only for those who need a lot of storage space. I believe 128GB is enough for most of us.
One of the good things is that there are some special features for gamers. A combination of a powerful processor and good GPU, cooling system, gaming modes, etc makes iQOO Z5 one of the best smartphones for gamers under Rs 25,000.
The best features/pros of iQOO Z5 are as follows:
- 120Hz refresh rate.
- Powerful Snapdragon 778G processor.
- Adreno 642L PGU.
- UFS 3.1 Storage.
- Surround Sound with Dual Speakers.
- 28837 mm Liquid Cooling system.
- Extended RAM 2.0.
- 5000 mAh Battery with 44W flashcharge feature.
- Super Night Mode.
- Dual Video Mode.
- 4D Game Vibration Linear Mode.
- Ultra-Game Mode 2.0.
iQOO Z5 5G Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD display with up to 650 nits brightness and 120Hz refresh rate. It comes with DCI-P3 color gamut and TUV Rheinland low blue light certification.
- Weighs 193 grams.
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 12.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 778 6nm Mobile Platform processor.
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- 128GB/256GB (UFS 3.1 storage).
- Dual SIM (nano + nano).
- Rear Camera Setup – 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP Ultra-Wide Lens, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- Front Camera – 16MP camera with f/2.45 aperture.
- 3.55 audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Hi-Res audio.
- 5000 mAh Battery with 44W fast charging feature.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 5G SA/NSA (N77 and N78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C.
- 4GB RAM expansion.
- Available color variants: Arctic Dawn and Mystic Space.
iQOO Z5 5G Best Offers
Before you check the best launch offers, you should know the price for both variants.
The price of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant is Rs 23,990.
The price of 12GB RAM and 256GB storage variant is Rs 26,990.
The sale will start from 3rd October 2021.
Here are the offers:
- Flat Rs 1500 Off with Amazon coupons.
- Flat Rs 1500 Off with HDFC Bank Debit, Credit Cards, and EMI.
- No Cost EMI up to 9 months.
- 6 months free screen replacement.
If you want to make use of any of the iQOO Z5 launch offers, then don’t delay purchasing it.
I hope my complete information would be more useful than the iQOO Z5 5G reviews. You can even check the reviews, but I’ll try my best to provide the best information always. Do let me know your opinion about the new iQOO Z5 smartphone. Do you think that this is the best gaming smartphone for under Rs 25,000?