Micromax A116 Canvas HD and Samsung Galaxy Grand both have been launched and both are having 5 inches screen. As both have launched you may be confuse that which 5 inches Android smartphone you should buy out of the two. If you want to choose between Micromax A116 Canvas HD and Samsung Galaxy Grand you need to know the difference between these 2 wonderful Android smartphones.
We have tried to make you understand the difference between the features of Micromax A116 Canvas HD and Galaxy Grand so that you will be able to decide that which one you want for yourself.
1. Display Screen – Both have 5 inches screen but the screen resolution of Micromax A116 is better than the screen resolution of Samsung Galaxy Grand. The screen resolution of Canvas HD is 720 x 1280 pixels while that of Galaxy Grand is only 480 x 800 pixels.
2. Processor – 1.2 GHz processor is available in both but you shouldn’t forget to see that Micromax A116 Canvas HD is having a 1.2GHz Quad Core processor while Grand has a 1.2GHz Dual Core processor. As Quad Core seems to be more powerful than Dual Core some people may like to go for Micromax Canvas HD.
3. Memory – Samsung Galaxy Grand has 8GB internal memory while Micromax A116 Canvas HD has 4GB internal memory only which may seem less for those who need more memory. Even the external memory which you can get by using MicroSD memory card with Grand is external memory up to 64GB while with Micromax Canvas HD you can get external memory up to 32GB only.
4. Bluetooth – Both have Bluetooth connectivity feature but Bluetooth 3.0 version is available in Micromax Canvas HD while in Samsung Galaxy Grand you can find Bluetooth 4.0 version.
5. Camera Features of Samsung Galaxy Grand and Micromax Canvas HD – Both Galaxy Grand and Canvas HD have a 8 megapixel rear facing camera but the difference is in the front facing camera of Micromax Canvas HD and Samsung Galaxy HD. You can find a 2 megapixel front facing camera in Grand but in Canvas HD only a 0.3 megapixel camera is available.
6. Battery – Grand and Canvas HD both have been powered with 2,100 mAh battery. Once people will start using both these wonderful Android smartphones you will definitely come to know that which one out of the 2 provides more talktime.
7. Price Difference – Micromax A116 Canvas HD is priced around Rs 15,000 while Samsung Galaxy Grand is priced at Rs 21,500. If you don’t have problem of budget then you can go for any one of them but if you want to spend less and buy a good Android smartphone then you may go for Micromax A116 Canvas HD as it is priced lower than Galaxy Grand.
Samsung Galaxy Grand and Micromax A116 Canvas HD will be the best choice for most of the people who are looking to buy Android smartphone as both of them are latest and they both have amazing features. The competition may increase more if another good Android smartphone having 5 inches screen will be released by any other company.